Purchasing & Delivery Information for Wayside Workshop of Aurora, Ohio
We accept the following credit cards:
Our showroom located at The Aurora Farms Premium Outlet Center in Aurora, OH has a large selection of immediately available furniture. We have items from each of our manufacturers on the sales floor, so if the item you wish to purchase is not in stock, you can still see the quality of manufacturing and construction offered before placing an order.
If we don't have exactly the piece of furniture you are looking for in stock, you can place an order with us from the vast selection our manufacturers have available. An order will generally take from 2 to 6 weeks to arrive at our store, depending where we are in that manufacturer's order cycle.
You may also place an order over the telephone with a valid credit card if you wish.
We provide an in-house delivery service throughout the Northeast Ohio Area. Delivery charges are based on the dollar amount of purchase. The more you buy, the cheaper the delivery. Minimum charge is $45 for a delivery within our regular delivery area. Please contact the store for details and limitations.
- Order balances must be paid prior to delivery.
- Prior to delivery, please have the area cleared where your new furniture is to be placed.
- Delivery personnel are prohibited from re-locating your existing furniture or household items.
- Delivery is to the customer's doorstep, with furniture being brought into the home at the customer's risk.
- Set-up of merchandise is generally included with delivery. However, more involved set-ups may incur a minimal set-up fee. See your salesperson for details.
- Customer is responsible to be at location during specified delivery time to avoid a failed delivery and recharge.
- Wayside Workshop assumes no liability for inadequate delivery access. Be sure to measure doorways, hallways and stairwells for proper clearance
Furniture should be picked up as soon as possible within 30 days after purchase or ready-to-pick-up notification. Customers can pick up their furniture during store hours and are responsible to provide any needed padding and supplies necessary to secure their load. We do not assume any liability for merchandise once it has left our facility other than warranty issues.
Items purchased at Wayside Workshop may be returned so long as:
- The item was in stock at time of purchase
- You have your sales receipt
- The item is in the same condition as when purchased
- Fourteen days or less has elapsed from the date of purchase
- Refunds will be made in the same manner of payment (Note: Refunds for checks may take up to 14 days and may be mailed to customer)
The following are non-refundable:
- Special orders
- Custom finishing
- Modified pieces
- Assembly charges where applicable
- Clearance items
- Delivery or set-up charges